Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hows life nearly 1wk out?

Almost 1 wk out!
Crazy it has happened! I've read some FB posts asking if I can breathe differently-- I still have 3 out of 4 chest tubes in which roll over my lungs and cause discomfort and trouble breathing. My donor lungs had some 'heaviness" in right lower lobe according to my surgeon- I asked if that meant heaviness from smoking- he assured me no.
He thinks it's from the trauma they had, so they had to take me to bronchoscopy yest afternoon to suck the junk out- the pulmonologist said it was good they did it because they were to thick for me to cough up on his own.
They may return me there pending repeat CXR.
So I hope-pls pray tubes to come out esp my feeding tube as my extended intubation did a number on my throat and vocal cords.  My repeat swallow study is tomorrow.
I will keep walking- I think I walked a total of 13 times and did 5 min on some bike thingy.

Pls pray healing continues and I am so thankful to each one of you who has reached out and has sent us love.


💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

1 comment:

  1. God is your healer! You are also a very determined woman and a fighter. Together you will do well! You are an amazing and inspiring woman. Praying daily!

    ReplyDelete