Saturday, June 22, 2013

Feeling trapped...

Summer is here, its warm, vacations are being planned, travel is happening and I can't go far.
Since I never know when the call is going to come and I need to get to my plane if WI calls within a hour that puts a huge restriction on me and my family.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I want to go somewhere!!!!
Even though it hasn't been too long since I've been listed I sometimes feel discouraged that the call will never come. I just want to put the transplant past me and begin to live again. I will never have a carefree life again but at least it won't be in limbo like it is right now.
So, please never take for granted the ability to jump in a car and drive for hours to a fun location.
I'm especially bummed we can't do our annual camping retreat --sorry Mehgan and Scoot!
Anyone up for camping in my backyard?   :)


Thanks for everyone viewing my video and showing your support--it was very personal and I'm grateful for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment