Monday, March 11, 2013

Its really public!?!?!? YIKES!

Tonight I created a facebook page with the help of Scoot and he helped me link everything.
I'm kinda nervous that this little blog is known with my friends and family, not because of the content but because it makes me exposed and vulnerable.  I like to keep a tough exterior!
I have created t-shirts with the help of Greg's friend Andy Spry. He owns a t-shirt shop in Greenville called Sports Galore.
I am very appreciative of his help in making the t-shirts and I'm very proud of my design. Who knew my kindergarten sketch could look so good!
Here are some pics:



I feel that it is now my mission to promote organ donation. If I'm not able to get lungs while on this earth then maybe I can help someone else.
Be an organ donor!

5 comments:

  1. Hi: I am an in-law of Dave's who is one of your colleagues. I grew up in MI in the Christian Reformed Church, now am an Orthodox Christian married and living in NJ.

    Just wanted to say I have read all of your posts, am so sorry for this deep suffering and that my husband and I will be praying for you daily.

    If you want, I let others know to pray for you via my blog as well, but no pressure; you're new to be blogging and it is, as you've said, hard to put one self out there. But if you ever want me to ask for prayer of my blog community, just say the word - via comment on your blog, my blog or email to my blog address (roosjeblog AT yahoo DOT CA).

    Meanwhile, we will praying daily for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will take all the prayers I can get and appreciate your message. Please feel free to share my story with your blog community.

      Delete
  2. Hi Joyce,
    Okay, I will seek to do so. And will keep praying. Keep us posted here as you can. Lord have mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a note to say I have posted your prayer request on my blog (http://eroosje.blogspot.com/2013/03/prayer-request-for-very-ill-wife-and.html). Praying and will keep asking others to pray also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete